Sorry there isn't much to look at folks. Been working on some stuff, including the Halloween movie list, and so I've been kept from writing standalone articles. I'll try to see if I can find something to post here, just so it doesn't feel so dead.
Till next time, comrades.
The Long Dark Marathon of the Soul '26: Battle Creek Brawl (1980), directed by Robert Clouse
The Trailer and The Appropriate Tune - "Battle Creek Brawl (Apocalypse Bass)", by GUNSHOT Another day, another film. This time...
-
I watched this movie instead of Crocodile Dundee 2. Don't ask. Trailer + Appropriate Tune: "Prison Song #1", by Syste...
-
For some reason there's a bit of a problem when it comes to the year this film was released. The year stated on the video (from the yout...
-
Moving away from hyper-violent kung-fu, movies, we're dipping into the crazy world of independent cartoons. Strap yourselves into your m...
No comments:
Post a Comment