Sorry there isn't much to look at folks. Been working on some stuff, including the Halloween movie list, and so I've been kept from writing standalone articles. I'll try to see if I can find something to post here, just so it doesn't feel so dead.
Till next time, comrades.
The Long Dark Marathon of the Soul '26: Fade To Black (1980), directed by Vernon Zimmerman
The Trailer and The Appropriate Tune - "Fade To Black", by Metallica Fun fact, I had never actually heard of thi...
-
For some reason there's a bit of a problem when it comes to the year this film was released. The year stated on the video (from the yout...
-
The Trailer and The Appropriate Tune - "Bio Wars" by Koichi Sugiyama Now this is truly a blast from the past. We haven’t ...
-
I watched this movie instead of Crocodile Dundee 2. Don't ask. Trailer + Appropriate Tune: "Prison Song #1", by Syste...
No comments:
Post a Comment