/+-*Merry Xmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa and all that stuff. You might have expected a seasonally appropriate film write-up around this time, and to be honest, there was one planned. However, after the Halloween marathon, I've been feeling a little burnt out, and busy with other matters and writing projects that take up the majority of my attention. So no real 'present' of sorts, just my gratitude to everyone who has dedicated some of their day to reading my ramblings on the internet. I appreciate it, folks.
Here's to another year! Let's hope it's a good one, without any fear.
The Long Dark Marathon of the Soul '26: Inland Empire (2006), directed by David Lynch
Better late than never. The Trailer and The Appropriate Tune - "Black Tambourine", by Beck Generally speaking, I’m not the ...
-
For some reason there's a bit of a problem when it comes to the year this film was released. The year stated on the video (from the yout...
-
The Trailer and The Appropriate Tune - "Bio Wars" by Koichi Sugiyama Now this is truly a blast from the past. We haven’t ...
-
I watched this movie instead of Crocodile Dundee 2. Don't ask. Trailer + Appropriate Tune: "Prison Song #1", by Syste...
No comments:
Post a Comment