Hey everyone. I know there hasn't been a lot in the way of content here for a while, and I apologize for that. Part of it is work-related, part of it has just been that I've just been too down on myself to even want to write anything. As of a couple days ago however I have gotten started on the write ups for the Long Dark Marathon of the Soul 2016, which you will hopefully see in October. Don't know if this means you'll be seeing any content until then or not, but I'm hoping that knocking out a good portion of them now will give me the incentive to continue writing, and give you folks something to enjoy in the interim.
Until next time,
His Royal Majesty, King Thunderbird I
The Long Dark Marathon of the Soul '26: Beware! The Blob (1972), directed by Larry Hagman
The Trailer and The Appropriate Tune - "The Blob", by The Five Blobs Back in Lake Placid, I mentioned the popularity of the ‘g...
-
For some reason there's a bit of a problem when it comes to the year this film was released. The year stated on the video (from the yout...
-
The Trailer and The Appropriate Tune - "Bio Wars" by Koichi Sugiyama Now this is truly a blast from the past. We haven’t ...
-
I watched this movie instead of Crocodile Dundee 2. Don't ask. Trailer + Appropriate Tune: "Prison Song #1", by Syste...
No comments:
Post a Comment