Sorry for the lack of posts. I've been busy with other stuff recently that's occupied my time. Plus I think this whole movie blog has been an endeavor in pointlessness and that it has generated exactly zero interest in anything I do. So don't expect any new posts in the immediate future, until I feel that what I'm writing is actually worthwhile.
-King Thunderbird
The Long Dark Marathon of the Soul '26: Beware! The Blob (1972), directed by Larry Hagman
The Trailer and The Appropriate Tune - "The Blob", by The Five Blobs Back in Lake Placid, I mentioned the popularity of the ‘g...
-
For some reason there's a bit of a problem when it comes to the year this film was released. The year stated on the video (from the yout...
-
The Trailer and The Appropriate Tune - "Bio Wars" by Koichi Sugiyama Now this is truly a blast from the past. We haven’t ...
-
I watched this movie instead of Crocodile Dundee 2. Don't ask. Trailer + Appropriate Tune: "Prison Song #1", by Syste...
No comments:
Post a Comment